Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Today is Tuesday

In two weeks, on Tuesday, September 2nd, my 9 year old son would have started his school year.

In two weeks, on Tuesday, September 2nd, my 9 year old son would have attended his very first homeschool co-op group for this homeschooling year.

Last week, on Tuesday, August 12th, we came to the decision to enroll Chris into school.

This came after months of talking, feeling feelings that suck big time, more talking, phone calls and touring schools, followed by more talking.

And, the feelings, they are still here and they still suck.

Chris seems to be doing fine.

I'm not.  Not right now.  Not right this minute.

Yesterday, on Monday, August 18th, my 9 year old son, Chris, started the 5th grade.


I dropped him off at school.

I picked him up from school.

...and he's doing fine

2 comments:

Hi! We love comments, we would just like to moderate them to eliminate spam. So go ahead and leave your comment and we will post it in a little bit. Thanks!